THE GLOBAL HEALTH AND HUMAN RESOURCES KNOWLEDGE PARTNERSHIP
The global health and human resources knowledge partnership is an international business led initiative, that provides an informal space for business from around the world, who are interested in sharing information and discussing matters related to Health, with the goal of providing policy makers, and notably the G20, substantiated business views on the topic.
International business groups engaged in supporting the G20 objectives have indeed been consistent proponents of strengthening health systems as a vital part of economic infrastructure in all major economies.
G20 represents a preeminent forum to advance collective leadership and share experiences in the transformation of healthcare systems around the world. Business raised global issues in Berlin in 2017 at the B20 Health Conference and are committed to following up on the initial progress.
Business would welcome opportunities to open a dialogue and provide thought leadership between the broad spectrum of health industries from G20 countries, with G20 Health Ministers.
This dialogue would help countries use global industry expertise in achieving their healthcare goals and underscore the G20 contribution to the shared objective of comprehensive, sustainable, and improved healthcare.
- Abt Associates
- Advanced Medical Technology Association (AdvaMed)
- AmCham Argentina
- AMIIF – The Mexican Association of Pharmaceutical Research Industries
- Astellas, US-Japan
- Bayer, Germany
- Cámara de la Innovación Farmacéutica (CIF), Chile
- FIFARMA – Latin American Federation of Pharmaceutical Industry
- Global Diagnostic Imaging, Healthcare IT & Radiation Therapy Trade Association (DITTA)
- Interfarma Brazil – Associação da Indústria Farmacêutica de Pesquisa
- International Federation of Pharmaceutical Manufacturers & Associations (IFPMA)
- Japan Medical Imaging and Radiological Systems Industries Association (JIRA)
- PhRMA US
- US Chamber
TO ACCESS THE RELEVANT STATEMENTS AND PAPERS PUBLISHED ON HEALTH – Please click here
TO KNOW MORE ABOUT THE INITIATIVE
Juan Carlos TRUJILLO, FIFARMA, International Policy and Operations Director | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Gary Litman, Vice President Global Initiative, U.S. Chamber of Commerce | Email: GLitman@USChamber.com