The Global Business Coalition congratulates Mr Carlo BONOMI, who has been elected President of Confindustria for the 2020-2024 four-year period. Participation was high despite the circumstances and a record percentage of the consents expressed equaled to 99.9%.
Entrepreneur in the biomedical sector, Mr BONOMI is highly experienced in the field of research and innovative companies, both in private & public sector. President of Assolombarda since 2017 and at the head of Confindustria’s Group on taxation for 4 years now, he is also an active member of the General Council of Aspen Institute Italy and serves on the Board of directors of Bocconi University & the Institute for International Political Studies.
The newly elected President will be joined by a team of 13 Vice Presidents:
- Barbara BELTRAME, Internationalization
- Giovanni BRUGNOLI, HR
- Franceso DE SANTIS, Research & Development
- Luigi GUBITOSI, DIGITAL
- Alberto MARENGHI, Organization, Development & Associative Marketing
- Maurizio MARCHESINI, Supply Chains & MSEs
- Natale MAZZUCA, Economy of the Sea
- Emanuele ORSINI, Credit, Finance & Taxation
- Maria Cristina PIOVESANA, Environment, Sustainability & Culture
- Maurizio STIRPE, Labor & Industrial Relations
- Carlo ROBIGLIO, Pdt for Small Industry
- Alessio ROSSI, Pdt of Young Entrepreneurs
- Vito GRASSI, Pdt of the Council of Regional Representations.
We wish them all success in their new position as the Global Business Coalition will be happy and honored to continue collaborating with the excellent teams @ Confindustria!